Use of Personal Information by Yello Guyana Inc
3. Yello Guyana Inc may ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Yello Guyana Inc may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service offered by Yello Guyana Inc you will be ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address in order to create a billing account.
4. Yello Guyana Inc may collect non-identifying information (that is, information that does not include data which personally identifies you) relating to your usage of the Website. Such non-identifying information may include: date and time of access to the Website; city, state and country; web-browser used; IP address (a numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet); whether you visited the website before and what pages were used; content downloaded; and the address of the websites that you visited immediately before visiting the Yello Guyana Inc website. Yello Guyana Inc uses this information to create summary statistics, determine the level of interest in the Website, determine what type of information is most useful, improve the Website, address your specific needs, provide better customer service and for general marketing purposes. The information may also be used to provide records of communication between Yello Guyana Inc and you, and to comply with any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Methods of Securing your Personal Information
6. In order not to breach our commitment of privacy and confidentiality to you, we will require your consent and/or knowledge of Yello Guyana Inc's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We rely on your words and/or conduct, as appropriate, as indications of your consent to and/or knowledge of our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. Such words or conduct may include:
(i) giving written consent for present and future collection, use and disclosure in relation to a particular transaction or service;
(ii) your voluntary provision of personal information directly to Yello Guyana Inc;
(iii) your express consent or acknowledgement contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process;
(iv) your consent given upon solicitation by Yello Guyana Inc (or our agent) for a specified purpose;
(v) your continued use of this Website;
(vi) your consent given through your authorized representative, such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of a power of attorney.
7. Yello Guyana Inc will not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties without your prior consent or approval, excepting, however, that where Yello Guyana Inc is required by law to disclose such personal information, including but not limited to, protect against fraud, money laundering, respond to a subpoena and under any other circumstances where disclosure is a legal requirement, Yello Guyana Inc shall disclose such personal information required and to the extent required by law.
8. Certain Yello Guyana Inc employees will be provided with information about Website visitors or customers in order to serve the needs of those visitors or customers and provide them with information regarding specific products. Employees of Yello Guyana Inc are instructed to comply with strict standards of care in handling customers' personal and confidential information.
9. All client records, whether stored electronically or on paper, are kept by Yello Guyana Inc in secure facilities.
10. Yello Guyana Inc will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary, including to update the product or service or as required by law. When we destroy the information, we will use safeguards to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information during the process.
11. Yello Guyana Inc maintains appropriate structural, procedural, technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, modification or use.